Analysis + Recommendations + 15 minute Phone Consultation
This package provides a full analysis and interpretation of field soils. It will determine soil classification, pre-plant nutrient application rates, product recommendations, irrigation strategies specific to soil type, and recommendations to manage crop nutrition in-season.
Soil Testing includes: pH, organic matter, base saturation, total exchange capacity, Mehlich III extractable sulfur, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, boron, iron, manganese, copper, zinc, aluminum, cobalt, molybdenum, selenium, silicon, EC, estimated nitrogen release.
Saturated Media Extract includes pH, soluble salts, chloride, bicarbonate, water-soluble phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, boron, iron, copper, zinc, aluminum, sulfur, and manganese.
Irrigation Water Suitability includes pH, soluble salts, chloride, bicarbonate, carbonate, alkalinity, hardness, SAR, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, iron, boron, and sulfate, plus nitrate, adjusted SAR, pHc, and phosphorus.
Particle Size Analysis includes: % sand, % silt, % clay
- Uncover nutrient imbalances
- Improve disease resistance
- Maximize water conservation
- Save money on unnecessary fertilizers
- Optimize crop performance
- Sampling bag
- Irrigation water sample bottle
- Pre-filled Logan Labs worksheet
- Sample instructions
What to expect:
- Samples should be sent via USPS priority flat rate. Turnaround time is 10-14 days from the date you send your samples out.
- I will send you an email notification plus a consultation code so you can schedule a call to discuss the results.