Amino Acid Chelated Copper is in a reduced form to provide a quick crop response.
Benefits of Use:
- Improves plant vigor, elasticity in fruit skin
- Improves disease resistance
- Involved in metabolic processes including photosynthesis, enzyme activity an nitrogen regulation
Deficiency Symptoms—When to Apply:
- It is best to identify nutrient copper imbalances with a sap test.
- Effectively treats copper deficiency symptoms.
- No risk of phytotoxicity if applied according to directions. It is best to apply to foliage after 5 pm to avoid applying at the peak of photosynthesis.
- Can be combined with other organic crop inputs.