Amino Acid Chelated Molybdenum is in a reduced form to provide a quick crop response.
Benefits of Use:
- A critical nutrient responsible for the nitrate reductase enzyme.
- Responsible for the conversion of nitrogen forms into peptides and complete proteins.
Deficiency Symptoms—When to Apply:
- It is best to identify nutrient molybdenum imbalances with a sap test.
- In young plants when stunted, yellow growth occurs.
- Adequate levels of magnesium, sulfur, and molybdenum are directly correlated with nitrate conversion to complete proteins.
- Effectively treats boron deficiency symptoms.
- No risk of phytotoxicity if applied according to directions. It is best to apply to foliage after 5 pm to avoid applying at the peak of photosynthesis.
- Can be combined with other organic crop inputs.