ACA Manganese for organic production.
Amino Acid Chelated Manganese is in a reduced form to provide a quick crop response.
Benefits of Use:
- Highly effective in soils where manganese availability is compromised due to dominant oxidative processes and management practices.
- Adequate manganese serves as a potassium regulator.
Deficiency Symptoms—When to Apply:
- It is best to identify nutrient manganese imbalances with a sap test.
- Manganese is needed for water hydrolysis at the beginning of the photosynthesis process.
- Effectively treats manganese deficiency symptoms.
- No risk of phytotoxicity if applied according to directions. It is best to apply to foliage after 5 pm to avoid applying at the peak of photosynthesis.
- Can be combined with other organic crop inputs.