Amino Acid Chelated Iron is in a reduced form to provide a quick crop response.
Benefits of Use:
- Improves photosynthesis by producing carotenoids. Carotenoids intercept a small range of photons and transfer energy to chlorophyll
- Needed to assemble the chlorophyll molecule
- Responsible for enzyme production that activate respiration, nitrogen fixation, and energy transfer (ATP)
Deficiency Symptoms—When to Apply:
- It is best to identify nutrient iron imbalances with a sap test.
- Effectively treats iron deficiency (chlorotic) symptoms.
- No risk of phytotoxicity if applied according to directions. It is best to apply to foliage after 5 pm to avoid applying at the peak of photosynthesis.
- Can be combined with other organic crop inputs.