Amino Acid Chelated Copper is in a reduced form to provide a quick crop response.
Benefits of Use:
- Adequate boron improves calcium absorption
- Required for cell division, cell structure, sugar transport, pollination, and seed development
- Necessary for proper growth and maturation
Deficiency Symptoms—When to Apply:
- It is best to identify nutrient imbalances with a sap test.
- Boron is responsible for moving sugars through the vascular tissue. Boron levels are a determining factor of what proportion of sugars are delivered to the roots, shoots and fruits.
- Effectively treats boron deficiency symptoms.
- No risk of phytotoxicity if applied according to directions. It is best to apply to foliage after 5 pm to avoid applying at the peak of photosynthesis.
- Can be combined with other organic crop inputs.