Amino Acid Chelated Manganese is in a reduced form to provide a quick crop response.
Benefits of Use:
- Zinc levels are directly correlated with overall leaf size and width. Zinc is an enzyme co-factor responsible for cell multiplication and water uptake.
- Upregulates the plant’s immune response and environmental stress.
Deficiency Symptoms—When to Apply:
- It is best to identify nutrient zinc imbalances with a sap test.
- Zinc is needed for chlorophyll, protein and carbohydrate formation .
- Effectively treats zinc deficiency symptoms.
- No risk of phytotoxicity if applied according to directions. It is best to apply to foliage after 5 pm to avoid applying at the peak of photosynthesis.
- Can be combined with other organic crop inputs.