Biological assessment is one of the most valuable tools for growers. It enables growers to identify pathogens before they result in a catastrophic outbreak of disease.
Monitor the effects of biological and nutrient treatments in the soil remediation process. We'll provide actionable recommendations to course correct when necessary.
Here’s how it works: We’ll provide instructions for sampling so you can collect a soil sample(s) from your garden, orchard, pasture, etc., and send it to us. We’ll observe the soil sample using direct microscopy and provide a detailed report with recommendations to improve your ecological conditions.
- An excellent tool to evaluate the nutrient cycling capacity of your soil.
- Identify disease-causing organisms and formulate a plan to remediate your soil.
- Evaluate the efficacy of your cultural practices on soil ecology.
- Instructions for soil sampling and collection.
- Recommendations for remediation practices, and application rates of our broad-spectrum probiotic.
- 15-minute phone consultation to discuss the report.
What to expect:
- Samples should be sent via USPS priority flat rate. Turnaround time is 10-14 days from the date you send your samples out.
- I will send you an email notification when the results arrive. I recommend that you schedule a phone call to discuss the findings and application strategy.