Schedule a Free Consultation Today!
Finding The True Potential Of Your Vines
Aliki Crop Advisors are a team of experienced soil and vineyard experts who strive to apply innovative methods to California vineyards to improve their overall health and production. Our team works to minimize many of the challenges that come with owning and operating a vineyard in today’s challenging regulatory and environmental landscape. With our vineyard consulting in California, we perform soil testing and various other services to ensure your vineyard is looking beautiful and healthy.
We consult with industry professionals daily to assist owners in improving their crops. It is our belief that the beginning of a productive vineyard is healthy soil and water—easier said than done, as you’ve no doubt found. Let our team help you optimize your vineyard’s water allocation and minimize the need for expensive chemicals and other inputs.
Quality Soil Equates To Quality Production
The link between quality food, healthy plants, and human health is easy to see—it all begins with the soil. Healthy and sustainable California vineyards must start with proper soil and adequate water.
At Aliki Crop Advisors, we provide vineyard consulting services in California to help develop ways to increase your vineyard production while pinpointing nutrient deficiencies and other opportunities to protect and improve your crop. We also have strategies to lower the costs of production and make it more efficient. All of these methods are based on improved soil quality that makes for a better, healthier vineyard.
Issues facing vineyards in Temecula and Southern California:
- Powdery Mildew (airborne pathogen)
- Mealy bug (insect pest)
- Scale (insect pest)
- Grapeleaf Skeletonizer
- Pierce's disease
Saving Your Vineyard Money
If you choose our Vineyard Consulting Services in California it will save your vineyard time and money by implementing proven practices and focusing on precision nutrient management. Some of the ways our services benefit your vineyard include:
- Reducing disease and water use
- Ensuring correct nutrient control through soil analysis
- Improving crop nutrients
Testing and analysis at key stages of vine development improves:
- Photosynthesis - addressing nutrient deficiencies will produce complex carbohydrates and polysaccharides during photosynthesis. The vines move these compounds to the roots in the form of exudates. Complex carbohydrates and polysaccharides attract beneficial biology. Beneficial microbes create enzymes and outcompete soil borne pathogens.
- Nitrogen synthesis - addressing nutrient deficiencies and applying specific enzyme cofactors help to convert nitrate in the leaves to amino acids, and proteins. Improving nitrogen synthesis can eliminate the food source for insect pests that harm the vines. Poor nitrogen synthesis leads to a buildup of nitrate and ammonium in the leaves. Nitrate and ammonium are the food source for Mealy bug, Scale, Aphids, and Grapeleaf Skeletonizers.
Contact Our Experts At Aliki Crop Advisors Today!
If you’re ready to improve the health, quality, and efficiency of your California vineyard, schedule a consultation for vineyard consulting in California today. With our on-site visits, we can discuss your plant and soil needs while sharing our plan to improve the yield and vitality of your vineyard. We look forward to growing with you!